It’s an amazing Js I ever seen before for the panning and zooming images. This interactive widget mostly useful to view the images that are much larger. The PanoJS3 can easily be used on panoramas, maps or high resolution document zooming and panning.
PanoJS3 supports all modern major web browsers:
Internet Explorer 8+
What is new on PanoJS3 1.0.0?
* controls UI works for iPhone, iPad and Android
* support for more events: scroll wheel for zoom, touch events (zoom, scroll)
* support multiple instances
* allow view scale beyond 100%
* good full window support
* pre-cache tiles in the first row outside of visible area
* one line instantiator
* google maps like controls – zoomin on double click
* center on one click
* fixed several problems showing tiles
* small info text about the state: scale, etc…
* thumbnail navigation
* IE is again supported – partially, maybe somebody can help?
* Use ExtJS for events
* provide tile providers: imgcnv, bisque, zoomify and embedded python script
PanoJS3 is available for Mac, Windows and Linux and is open source so if you like to use it on other system, you can just compile it.
Related Google search terms :