How to prevent the system from rebooting while updating the windows and stop the annoying message
If you have automatic updates enabled in Windows XP,Win7,Vista but hate that annoying messages that appear in update process which ask you time to time to restart your PC. This annoying message really interrupted in our work. If you choose Restart Later, it waits 10 minutes and then pops this screen up again or even you shutdown then the update process begain again.
There are many methods to prevent this reboot.to prevent this reboot you can edit the Windows registry or modifying the system policies but today iam going to tell about the application which makes easier to solve this issue, This application name is Leave Me Alone.
Microsoft always likes to “help out” by installing patches in the middle of the night thats is a good thing of Microsoft.When you run this leave me alone and click the “Leave Me Alone” button it temporarily turns off the source and stop the message.
The features of Leave me alone:
1. This Does not permanently disable your updates.
2. You can get back to work immediately no need to restart your PC.
3. You don’t have to use CMD commands.
4. You don’t have to search around in the system services panel or control panel.
5. You don’t have to set a system policy.